Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Introduction of the new Astruk pastor

From:      MEBSH Church at Astruck, Haiti.                                         September 16, 2008

To:          Arlington Heights E. Free Church, USA

Subject:   Introduction.

I greet you in the name of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. How are you doing? I hope that everything is going well for you.

I am very happy to write you this letter just to congratulate you for the good work you have done through the MEBSH mission in the Sister Church Program.

My name is Pastor Louinel Guillaume, I was born on the July 24th, 1970. I have been a Pastor for 10 years. I was Pastor of three churches before coming to . I have been here for about a month. I am also a technician in Agriculture and Veterinary medicine.  My wife's name is Jeanine Orgella. She was born on March 9th, 1970. She loves the Lord and serves Him here at our church as well as in nursing. God has richly blessed my family and has given us 6 children. Two of our children are adopted.

Our children are:

1- Robert Milord Guillaume was born on August 13th, 1985 and is in the second year of high school.

2- Eveline Guillaume was born on August 13th, 1995, and is in the third grade in primary school.

3- Anne Beraca Guillaume was born on September 4th, 2000 and is in the third grade in primary school.

4- Louis Orphe Guillaume was born on March 14th, 2002 and is in the first grade in primary school.

5- Louimene Noa Guillaume was born on September 4th, 2004 and is the second year of kindergarten.

6- Christella Guillaume was born on June 26th, 2008.

Again, I am very happy that God entrusted me to be the pastor of the MEBSH Church at Astruk because I see that they are very good people there and they have worked well in partnership with you in Arlington Heights. I am looking forward to working with you as my sister church as we seek more people for Jesus.

Pastor Louinel Guillaume

No comments :