Monday, August 25, 2008

New Pastor in Aux Coteaux

From: MEBSH Church at Coteaux (HAITI)
To: Grace Lutheran Church (USA)
Subject: Information.


Dear Beloved,

I am very happy to write this letter to you and greet you as Brothers in the name of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. How are things in your church? I hope that everything is going well for you and your family.

I would like to introduce myself and give you some information about my family. My name is Pastor Jean Tatho Romelus, I am the new Pastor of Coteaux Baptist Church. I am 40 years old and I've been a Pastor for 9 years. I have worked in two other churches. I have a license in Theology and Law. This means that I am a lawyer as well as a pastor. I am married to a beautiful Christian woman named Edmond Enalia. She is 38 years old and teaches cooking and art.

I thank God because he has given us Four (4) children:
Their names are:
Marie Serge Elisabeth Romelus is 12 years old and is in the seventh grade in primary school.
Jean Luc Robenson Romelus is 10 years old and is in the third grade in primary school.
Marc Taylor Jefferson Romelus is 4 years old and is in the second year of kindergarten.
Rhodes Esther Vwaldy Romelus is 2 years old.

Please to pray for me that I will be able to do the work that God entrusted to me. The Coteaux Church members have told me how you have helped them and worked with them well for many years. As the new Pastor I want to say thank you for everything you have done for Aux Coteaux Church. I am looking forward to developing a good relationship with you for the glory of God.

I would like to thank the staff of Reciprocal Ministries International here in Haiti for the way they have taken care of me and how they welcomed me when I first came in their office. I pray that during my ministry in Coteaux, our relationship will become stronger for the glory of God and the benefit of the community.

I hope that God will keep blessing you in your ministry. I love you all in the name of Jesus Christ.

Pastor Jean Tatho Romelus

No comments :