Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Pastor Letter

I just received this letter from Pastor Daniel Eliassaint. This is his farewell letter as he has left the church to serve in another area of Haiti. As soon as I can, I will post an introductory letter from the new pastor at Morancy.

August 14th, 2007


From : Pastor Daniel Eliassaint.
To : RMI’s Director and Staff.


Dear brothers.

I greet you in the name of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. The reason I write this letter to you is to inform you that I am not serving as Pastor of the Morency church at all because the Committees of MEBLH sent me to another church in Anse-dhainault. I will leave Morency at the end of August.

I would like to say thank you to all the RMI staff for the good work they did in Morency while I was there as Pastor. A special thank to the Director of RMI Mr. Billy Moses for his work and the way he took care of me as Director of RMI. I hope that God will protect you in the work that he gives you to do.

I will pray for you and I hope you’ll do the same for me.

May the Lord who has all the power send his blessing upon you?

Pastor Daniel Eliassaint

No comments :