Monday, October 13, 2008

Introduction letter from Camp-Perrin,

From : Pastor Borgelin Melusme

To : Schuylkill Valley Bible Chapel.

Subject : Introduction letter.

Dear beloved,

I greet you in the name of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. It is a pleasure for me to write you and introduce myself and my family to you. Once again, in my name and my family’s name I want to greet you in the name of Jesus our savior. I want to thank you the information I received from you in the past few weeks. That shows you are thinking about us here and pray for us.

My name Pastor Borgelin Melusme, I have been Pastor for 40 years. During this time I have led 11 churches and have been the district director two times. As you already know I am the new Pastor of Camp-Perrin Baptist church and I am also the director of the district.

My wife's name is Josette Cherubin, she is working with the ladies ministry and kids ministry in the church. We have been married 32 years and God richly bless us and gave us 4 boys.

Pierre Harry Borgelin is 31 years old, Guedy Borgelin is 30 years old, Arold Borgelin is 28 years old, and Nehemy Borgelin is 27 years old.

I used to be at the MEBSH church at Astruk and was privileged to work with Reciprocal Ministries International in the Sister Church Program there. Now I am getting to know the church members in Camp-Perrin and the community. I see the people in Camp-Perrin are very friendly and I am looking forward serving with them for the glory of the Lord.

Finally, thank you for your prayers. Please pray specifically for those that have been touched by the different Hurricanes that passed through Haiti and for me as their new Pastor in Camp-Perrin.

May God bless you and your church abundantly!

Pastor Borgelin Melusme

No comments :