Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Cance Church Letter

This is a letter that I received from Pastor Borel. Please share it with those interested in your church.

Cance Baptist Church.

July 28th, 2007.

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Great Valley Presbyterian Church.

I greet you in the name of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I write this letter to inform you about our church here in Cance. I would like to know how everything is going for you in the states.

Here in Cance everything is doing well spiritually and socially so far. Last July we received a large amount of Missionaries from Port-au-Prince. They came here for a week of service. They did an evangelism service, they prayed with all the sick people and finally they had a prayer service. For our project, we had a large part of the wall done too.

My family and I are doing very well with the presence of the Lord. I would like to let you know that I am no longer the pastor of Cance Baptist Church. Yes, my work in Cance church is over. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers and I will pray for you too so that we can be together in the eternity with God.

May God bless you?

Pastor Joseph Borel Gènestè.

No comments :