Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A letter from your Sister Church

From:  Cance Baptist Church

To:  Our Sister Church, Great Valley Presbyterian Church

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Jesus Christ,

May the Grace and the Peace of God be with you.

The Deacons of Cance Baptist Church congratulate you for the good work you did here in the church while Pastor Borel Geneste was here as Pastor of the church, and also they would like to take this opportunity to inform you that the church has a new Pastor.

My name is Pastor Maxilorme Moise, and my wife’s name is Nadine Herard Moise and she is a nurse. We have four boys and we live in the parsonage of the church with them.  My goal is to continue with the Ministry of the Lord in the Cance area.

The names of my boys are Max Herard Moise, Hendell Moise, Karl Eddy Moise and the youngest one is Lee Sebastien Moise. Please, we would like you to pray for me and my family so that God can guide us and help us to work better for his ministry.

We count on your collaboration and Cance Baptist Church is going to keep you in their prayers.

For the committee:

George Jean Stenio Laurejoie Marcelin

Maxelorme Moise Pastor.

No comments :