Monday, August 12, 2024

A New Team Member for RMI!

It is our pleasure to announce that we have a new RMI Team Member.

We want to welcome Rob Thompson! It's great to welcome a new team member who already means so much to each of us and to RMI. As a bonus, he won't need a lot of training.


Rob is joining RMI as the Director of Ministry Development.  He will be working with our existing C3 partners to encourage them to stay engaged even with the issues in Haiti and will be encouraging them to continue with projects and even to begin planning team trips.  He'll also be working on growing our C3 partnerships in Haiti and our new field, the Dominican Republic.  He will also be working on fundraising and possibly using his field knowledge to assist with development in both Haiti and the DR. He has his work cut out for him, but we know he is up for the task.

In his words…"Although I'm incredibly sad to be stepping away from pastoral ministry at Beacon Church, I'm also ecstatic about my return to RMI. These last 5 years at Beacon Church have been wonderful. As I reflect upon this move, I'm reminded of my love for the church; it is God's chosen instrument to bring glory to himself. I've been serving the church in a variety of ways for the last 28 years. My return to RMI is simply a continuation of my work for the church. I truly believe that God has incredible things in store for us as we partner together for the gospel and for the building and strengthening of the church. Together, the church, His hands, and feet, we are witnesses here in Galloway, NJ, and throughout the United States, and to the ends of the earth."

You can contact Rob through his email at rob.thompson@rmibridge.org.

No comments :